The main aim of this conference is to provide an international platform for academics, business professionals and government officials from all around the world to come together to exchange ideas on how to promote global business, agriculture, health, engineering, and energy strategies for promoting global economic development.
Conference paper topics include but not limited to business, agriculture, health, energy, engineering, marketing, management, finance, accounting, tourism, entrepreneurship, education, governance, and economics.
1) To create a platform for to meet and discuss the issues and problems, new trends and innovations at global level
2) To present latest research findings and innovative ideas on Global Studies and Sustainable Sciences around the world
3) To identify and discuss the Challenges and issues in globalization efforts by developing countries
4) To initiate research collaborations with Canadian universities and other universities representing at the conference.
5) To buildup the Global community to promote conference theme.