Send your abstract To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your abstract in the following format :
Abstract title (Bolded )
First author’s First Name, First author LAST NAME; Second author’s First name, second author’s LAST NAME; etc
1Department, Organization, Country
2Department, Organization, Country
E-Mail numbers: (1) Academic (2) Private
Abstract size : Maximum225 words. Please do not include references.
Font & size : Arial font, size 10
Keywords : Only three (3)
Vital Information for preparing your abstract
1. Abstracts should be submitted via e-mail
2. There is a limit of one contributed submission per registered author.
3. Please name your attachment as follows: Family name personal name_abstract.doc e.g. De Silva_Ajith_abstract.doc
4. Accompany your abstract with a biography of no more than 50 words.
5. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English
6. Abstracts should be based on any of the session/topic areas listed in this website
7. Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Ex; Food & Agricultural Organization(FAO), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
8. Please avoid complex mathematical formulas.
9. Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
10. Authors should indicate their presentation preference in the corresponding menu :
Please indicate the following on your abstract:
• Title of paper
• Name of Author(s)
• Contact details for the author(s)
• Three to four keywords
After submission of your abstract
1) Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail
2) The conference committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method
3) By submitting an abstract you grant the organizers permission to publish the abstract in hard copy or an electronic formats.
4) The conference conveners reserve the right to accept and reject abstracts for inclusion in the program.
5) The invitation to submit an abstract or the acceptance of an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration fee costs.
6) Presenters must be registered as conference participants before their papers can be scheduled into the program.
Please submit your biography in the following format:
LAST NAME, First Name
Biography (maximum of 50 words):
If you are unable to submit your abstract through our online system